Sunday, January 11, 2009

I want my own.

A few months ago I decided I needed to be more connected the outside world. I have always been horrible about keeping in touch with those people who have been in my life and move away. Sometimes it is just to the other side of town, but I am still horrible about keeping in touch with them.

A couple of my children have facebook accounts so I thought I would try that. It is really not what I was looking for. I really like the idea of being able to post pictures and have a journal type space for telling about my life and family. Facebook is fun, but not what I was looking for.

Our family went to Utah over the New Year weekend and Ray took many pictures with his new camera - a Christmas present from yours truly. Somehow he was introduced to Blogspot and he took off. I was told about Blogspot before, but was slow on the uptake. Ray beat me to it. However, his blog is more about his soapboxes and I would rather talk about our family. I also plan to post great deals I find for groceries and other stuff -- my new favorite hobby.

This will also be a great way to keep a journal. Something I need to do.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogspot! I could certainly use all the great deals you find! Plus it will be good to keep up with the family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "However, his blog is more about his soapboxes and I would rather talk about our family."

    Honesty is the best policy.

    Welcome to Blogger!

    ReplyDelete