Monday, January 19, 2009

I have a little time today so I can get things going here. I have added a list of the grocery and drug stores I like to shop at in addition to the ones near my children. I also added the rebate links for Rite Aid and Walgreens. You need to sign up for those to get rebates. Finally, I have added -- and will add new links as I review them -- links to couponing sites and blogs that are helpful. A lot of the blogs I have reviewed are not for this area, but sometimes are still useful in finding deals.
The Coupon Clippers is a great site for finding ads in your area and purchasing coupons - or rather the service of cutting and mailing coupons. It is not legal to sell coupons. That site also has a tab titled "Tracker" which will let you know which coupons inserts will be in your Sunday paper. Again, it is not always accurate in my area. Spokane is considered small and so we don't always get all the coupons available. That is why The Coupon Clippers and The Coupon Master is a great place to get the coupons I need for stock up items. There are also some sites that you can print coupons from for free. I will search and add them soon.
I will post items I think are great deals - most of which are things I would normally buy. I will try to post Sunday ads (Rite Aid, Walgreens & Fred Meyer) by Monday. The other grocery stores I will post by Thursday -- I hope. You can always check my links if I don't get them posted.
For this week, here are some of the deals I found in my area:
Rite Aid
Dove deodorant - $3 minus $2 SCR minus $1 mfc* = free
Crest Pro Health toothpaste - $2.99 minus $1.50 mfc = $1.49
Mentos Gum - $2/2 minus .55 mfc = 45 cents (buy one)
Trident 3/pack - $1.99 minus $1 mfc = 99 cents
GE Soft white light bulbs - $2 minus $2 SCR = free
Maybelline mascara "the colossal" - $5.99 minus $2 SCR minus $1 mfc = $2.99
Walgreens
Mars candy - 3/$1 SC- limit 6
VanCamps Pork and beans - 2/$1 SC -limit 4
Auto Expressions Air Freshener - $4.99 minus $4.99 ESR = free
Fred Meyer
Rice a Roni (or pasta) $1 minus $1/4 mfc = .75 each
Kroger 2lb cheese $4.79
Eggs 18ct - BOGOF (or english muffins)
*I did not get this coupon in my Sunday ad. Still $1 is not a bad price for deodorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment