Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's raining it's pouring!

We have had rain off and on this last week, mixed with a little snow. BLAH! I guess I can't complain too much, I agreed to live here. Would it be too much to ask to live in a green part of the country without all the moisture???

My ZAGS went down this week and I'm a little sad. Ray and I are big Gonzaga basketball fans. It is always sad with the last game is over for the season. Oh well, I have my own kids to watch too. The high school softball team beat Mt. Spokane in extra innings last week. A very big win for us. Baily is doing well but needs to swing the bat more. On Friday against Gonzaga Prep she had to play first base because we had some girls gone. She did a good job. Allie continues to do well cheering on her teams (volleyball and softball). It looks like we are going to have to have an MRI to see why her knee is still having sharp pains when she does her exercises. At least that way we will know for sure the extent of the damage.

Not a whole lot esle going on these days. Work is starting to pick up for Ray if the weather would cooperate. I continue to find great deals at the stores. I went shopping with Allie the other day for a spring dress or skirt and just happend by the baby department at Kohls. Okay, I didn't just happen by -- I went there on purpose. I found the cutest little Carters yellow dress with bloomers that was originally $28 -- just take a guess at how much I paid for it -- give up, I paid $1.34 and there was nothing wrong with it! I actually bought two of them; one for a gift and one for Olivia. I also got a couple of other things too, but that was my biggest deal. I just love shopping that way.

Roo told me the other day that I don't say enough about her on my blog. She is so busy all the time that I don't really hear from her much. If there is nothing going on, she creates something. I know she is having a wonderful time in Provo. She is little miss independece - just like I was at her age. I love it! She is doing great and I am proud of her.

Spring break is here and I don't have to get up at 6:00 am with the girls for a week -- Yeehaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment