Saturday, February 28, 2009

Moving on - changing direction.

I have decided, I think, that I am not using this blog the way I originally intended. Letting you know about the grocery deals is all fine, but I would rather talk about my family. I'm not sure anyone is really looking at my grocery postings anyway. If any of you really need help with your grocery decisions, call me. I will still leave the links. Southern Saver is my favorite for the drug stores. Coupon Clippers has all the deals for the grocery stores.

Now, about my family...

I just love my kids. They are so awesome. Bret and Britt are doing great. Britt is working her hiney off to finish school in April. I know it must be very hard trying to finish school with good grades and feeling all yucky all the time. She is such a good example to my son. His turn is next. I know she will crack the whip and make him do good in school.

Roo gets to come home on Friday. She is just visiting for the weekend. Poor girl. She wanted to come home last weekend and, in fact, was on her way when her car broke down in Rexburg. She was so sad. Her friend Jordan is getting ready to leave for two years on a mission for our church and she wanted to see him before he left. I know it was tough for her to not be able to do that. She won't be able to see Jordan, but a visit home is always a good pick-me-up.

Allie is doing great. She is working hard in practices for the volleyball team she is playing on. She comes home with nasty bruises all the time. Allie doesn't do anything half way. She is not getting as much playing time as we had hoped, but we hope it will pay off. She is a 17 year old on a 18 year old "open" team. That means she is playing and practicing with the best in the nation. Allie isn't all volleyball though. She works hard in school too and tries her very best to annoy Baily as much as possible. She succeeds most of the time.

Now Baily. She makes me laugh. I have been listening to her and her friend Darby all day long singing - horribly I might add - at the top of their lungs. The sad thing is that Baily really can sing. I don't know about Darby; I have never heard her sing seriously. Baily and Darby can entertain themselves all day long doing absolutely nothing. They are hilarious.

Baily is almost done with driver's education. She is a good little driver.

Donna is finally using her treadmill. No, not the Pro Form. Joe's was about as nice as they could be and I finally ended up with a better treadmill. I've been working out for a week. It feels so good. I am reading the 4th book of the Twilight series while I work out. Whoa! This one is weird. I am not sure I shouldn't have stopped at volume 3. I can't quit now, though. I have to read what happens.

All in all, life is good and I am very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. The grocery stuff was great but this is better! I'm glad everyone is doing so well.

    ReplyDelete